Black Denim Jogger
Available from Small to Double XL, Code 61’s black jogger-style denim is a wardrobe essential for its utility. With its elastic waistband and four really long pockets, the joggers are not just a beneficial deal but also a style statement that lengthen your legs and make you look taller.
Code 61’s black light faded denim is cropped right above the ankles to give you a classic sporty look Its mid-rise waist accentuates your belly’s perfect shape and makes it an exquisite bottom to go along any neutral shaded top like greens, browns or khakis. You can amp up your sporty look by pairing your outfit with a pair of chunky sneakers. As it goes without mentioning, joggers in a cropped pattern are sure to glam up your overall look like a diva walking straight out of her sports practice.
- The 98:2 ratio of cotton and elastane makes it the most breathable bottom in your wardrobe
- The light faded black tone works wonders with neutrals and giving you a classy boss-lady look
- The elastic waistband is a bonus that not just adds style but also ease to the experience
- Denim joggers are definitely taking over to be a style statement
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
|Material & Care||
95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, and 2% Elastane Dry clean
2XL, L, M, S, XL
Women’s Jeans Chart
|Waist to fit||28''||30''||32''||34''||36''||38''|
- Hips: Stand at your place, keeping the feet together. Position the measuring tape at the fullest part of your seat. Then bring the tape to the front of your body ensuring the measuring tape remains parallel to the floor and level front to back.
- Inseam Measure pants that fit you well by laying them flat with the front and back creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem.
- Thigh Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.