Grey Ripped Skinny
Fashionably elegant yet kicking classy Code 61’s Ripped Skinny Stretchable jeans will take your fashion mark to the next level. By exhibiting your rawness like no other, they’ll charm the person you meet with their gracefully dashing looks and style. They create a trend of their own thereby letting you win the fashion competition around you hands down!
Code 61’s Ripped Skinny Stretchable Jeans in grey enable you to pair them with light as well as dark colored contrasting tops and foot wears. A fashionably-fresh cut on their ankle makes the dose of style start right from your waist, followed to your knees, end at your ankle. A completely tantalizing manifestation of your bottom body for every eye out there! Absolutely soothing for your opulent evening parties, Sunday brunches, and even dinner dates. Who says sassiness is the inner thing and doesn’t have anything to display it? Put on Code 61’s Ripped Skinny Stretchable Jeans and feel the difference.
- Has a mildly distressed ripped style.
- Five pockets allowing you to move around with your stuff.
- Skinny fit makes them extremely complementing your body tone.
- It has a Button and Zip closure.
- The belt loops and cropped length for extra-protection and leg-display.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36
|Material & Care||
95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, and 2% Elastane Dry clean
28, 30, 32, 34, 36
Women’s Jeans Chart
|Waist to fit||28''||30''||32''||34''||36''||38''|
- Hips: Stand at your place, keeping the feet together. Position the measuring tape at the fullest part of your seat. Then bring the tape to the front of your body ensuring the measuring tape remains parallel to the floor and level front to back.
- Inseam Measure pants that fit you well by laying them flat with the front and back creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem.
- Thigh Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.