Two Button High Rise Skinny Jeans
Grant yourselves the freedom to move your body more comfortably than ever. Wear the extremely soothing mid-rise skinny stretchable jeans from Code 61. They are the most trending type of jeans available in the market currently not just for any reason. They offer support to your body posture of any kind in any season.
Characterized by a combination of Denim with elastic fabric, Code 61’s mid-rise Skinny Stretchable Jeans are the most ideal fits for your summer outings. They are particularly thinner and more lightweight compared to typical Denim Jeans. Also they offer extra support to your tummy area. Whether it’s bending or moving your body without any restraint, the jeans favor all your motions. Pair them with shirts, t-shirts, tanks, and a lot more. Even if you wear it for a job that’s going to last hours, the jeans won’t make you feel tired or uncomfortable! Available in black color, you can team it with almost any color of contrast and purely attract attention.
- Hosts five pockets enabling you to carry your stuff with yourself.
- Mid-rise waist and cropped length make them a perfect wear for your casual meetings and outings.
- Cooler and Comfortable for spring and summer.
- Features a button and zip closure to exactly fit your body.
- The waist of this jean has belt loops to enable extra fitting.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36
|Material & Care||
95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, and 2% Elastane Dry clean
28, 30, 32, 34, 36
Women’s Jeans Chart
|Waist to fit||28''||30''||32''||34''||36''||38''|
- Hips: Stand at your place, keeping the feet together. Position the measuring tape at the fullest part of your seat. Then bring the tape to the front of your body ensuring the measuring tape remains parallel to the floor and level front to back.
- Inseam Measure pants that fit you well by laying them flat with the front and back creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem.
- Thigh Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.